Saturday, July 18, 2009

Reminiscing my eTel peeps and my hair

Rouge, Anna and Ada - We were like the 3 closest agents in our wave when the Polaris campaign at eTelecare started last Feb of 2007. We all came from X-Men (Financial account) in the same company and when the program ramped down after winter, we volunteered to be transferred to this pioneering account.
Rouge, Yhel and Anna - "Yhel was from wave 9 and I together with the other 2 ladies were from wave 2. Anna left the company June 2007 to continue her studies as a doctor and I left after a month after passing PIP. Ada is still with eTel on the same campaign and got promoted to CSA3 already.


Ada, Rouge and Anna - After a lovely lunch at Pizza Hut Bistro, we all decided to watch "Angels and Demons"
I remember last May, I had this unusual haircut. I normally dont bitch with my hair until I saw in the salon a picture of Justin Timberlakes' haircut. It was like the razor was set to 1 on the top and zero on the rest. I told the stylist if he can do something similar to that, he agreed and voila! a new hairdo that will never happen again.


click to enlarge
Posted by Picasa

No comments: